Learning to thrive: managing depression, anxiety and stress.
Time & Location
About the Event
When curve balls are thrown at our already busy life we can feel out of control and distressed. These life stressors may include significant loss, relationship breakdown, ill health, work place difficulties or financial stress. Mostly, people are able to overcome these situation and get on with their life, but sometimes we begin to experience excessive worrying, sleeplessness and a lack of motivation and vitality.
While we cannot always control the difficult life events that lead to these times of distress, we can learn ways to respond that help us manage life in a more productive and fulfilling way. In this workshop you will be empowered to overcome as we explore ways to foster a more resilience self, manage distressing symptoms, and thrive.
In the workshop we will cover topics such as:
- Understanding and managing stress, anxiety and depression
- Increasing self-awareness
- Managing powerful emotions
- How to reduce the results of stressful thoughts and feelings
- Developing life skills that foster resilience and happiness.